Sunday 2 August 2015

A Rambling Update: August 2nd 2015


Hello folks! Sorry it's been a while since my last update, been busy with work and various projects aside from the blog to really keep you informed. I'll be uploading some of my scripts soon.

 I'll give you a breakdown of some of what's been going on...

In May, I came across a Tweet by a film maker called Orson Galores who was asking if anyone was interested in being interviewed for a horror film documentary entitled 'Horror Matters.' I emailed him and the other week we had a Skype interview which will hopefully appear in the final cut and will be animated!

Also, as a massive X Files fanatic, I've been in contact with editors at the X Files News page and I'm currently working on two articles for them that will be uploaded soon.

Also, thanks to Darren Shan who put a link of the 'Series of Unfortunate Events' article on his Facebook page, viewing figures spiked from 655 to 2000 in 48 hours!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment